About the Role
Reporting to the COO, the Operations Officer will be part of the Operations team. The team is responsible for providing customer support, ensuring good relations, and onboarding of clients as well providing a sterling service to FinXP’s current and new clients. We perform a wide range of tasks and strive to deliver a personalised financial service to our clients as well as work towards meeting the high standards of the organisation and company goals.
• Assist the merchant onboarding, underwriting process and ongoing merchant relationship and ensure that the services are provided according to the terms and conditions and service levels.
• Assist the payment operation cycle and reconciliation processes effectively to ensure proper settlements to merchants.
• Tracking notifications from existing acquiring partnerships and managing these resources effectively to avoid penalties and unnecessary charges.
• Assist the entire chargeback cycle which includes Retrieval Requests, Representations, Compliance and Arbitrations, handling Visa/MasterCard related documentations towards the Card Acquirers.
• Assist the Fraud Monitoring Department for Payments and Acquiring and ensure that the fraud losses are controlled.
• Provide administrative support such as organising and updating the company's current agreements portfolio, managing mandate requests, KYC verification, assisting merchants with their general queries.
• Assist in the merchant underwriting process.
• Assist in the weekly Merchant settlements.
• Assist in dealing with Merchant communications.
• Liaising with the COO to ensure all processes and operational documentation are monitored and updated.
• Performs such other duties, compatible with the role and as may be assigned by the COO or the Senior Management from time to time.
Adequate academic background with good knowledge of IT application usage.
• Willingness to learn and aptitude for acquiring new competencies.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as a key individual for operational matterswithin the organisation.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly organized and able to work effectively under pressure being able to manage priorities.
• Team player.
• Proactive approach to work.
Contact us to apply
Meet our team and let us hear about your experiences by submitting your application via email on