This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and fast-growing Fintech company based in Malta.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Answering incoming calls and replying to emails from prospective and existing customers in relation to the products and services offered.
- Executing customers instructions and daily updating of the bank’s accounting records.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information.
- Following up customers’ requests that cannot be answered immediately and conducting the necessary internal investigations.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Handling of the day-to-day operations.
- Providing back office support to clients.
- Assisting with payments through the EMI’s systems.
- Identifying areas of operational and AML risk.
- Collaborating with Applicants and Introducers of Business.
- Assessment of a Customer Profile against the Bank’s Customer’s Acceptance Principles.
- Coordination with Customers and Introducers of Business to collect due diligence documents.
- Customer relationship management.
- Liaising with other departments of the EMI to ensure that preapproval conditions are met.
- Adhering to all internal policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidance, industry service standards and code of conduct.
- Demonstrating a positive attitude, adaptability, flexibility and punctuality.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Previous experience in financial services is an asset.
- Able to communicate well in English.