FinXP is an award-winning, European account and payment service provider that is committed to empowering businesses to easily make and receive payments in whatever form best suits them. Established in 2014, the company employs 35 people and is led by an experienced management team that has developed a holistic and integrated product portfolio.
FinXP is licensed by the MFSA and its license has been passported within the EU and EEA. The company is registered with the European Payments Council, SWIFT and it is a principal member of Mastercard.
We are seeking a dedicated mobile app developer to join our growing company. You will create and implement the source code necessary to develop mobile applications on various mobile platforms to allow clients to access services provided by the company. As a mobile applications developer, you can put your passion for programming and development to create effective and cutting-edge mobile apps that will grow our customer base.
- Identify opportunities to develop new mobile products and protocols
- Develop APIs to support functionality of mobile devices
- Work closely with colleagues in marketing and product development to improve app design and functionality
- Implement testing procedures to identify bugs
- Engage with users to better understand customer needs and opportunities for improvements
- Adapt current web applications for mobile platforms
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience with system design, programming, and data structuring
- Experience with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to distil complex technical plans into easily understandable concepts for executive reports