FinXP is an award-winning, European account and payment service provider that is committed to empowering businesses to easily make and receive payments in whatever form best suits them. Established in 2014, the company is made up of 35 people and is led by an experienced management team that has developed a holistic and integrated product portfolio.
FinXP is licensed by the MFSA and its license has been passported within the EU and EEA. The company is registered with the European Payments Council, SWIFT and it is a principal member of Mastercard.
We are seeking an experienced IT Manager to join our team.
Objectives of this Role
- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Monitor systems’ performance and costs. Make recommendations for improving IT infrastructure.
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Help the development team with DevOps requirements.
- Ensure security of data, continuity of network access and effective backup systems.
- Establish and manage relationships with Suppliers
- Assist the CTO as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases, and data storage systems.
- Extensive experience working in regulated entities. Understanding PSD2 and AML requirements.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritise.
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure (Cloud: Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud) and operations best practices.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a senior IT position within the regulated industry.