FinXP moves quickly. Projects are aplenty. Opportunities are diverse. And our goals are ambitious.
We are not afraid to say that we want to be frontrunners in the Payments industry. And although we’ve already been described as “leaders”, we want to grow further and help more businesses with innovative payment solutions.
To reach our goals, we need people who care about their work, have a can-do attitude, and work well in a team. People who buy into our vision and are excited about making it happen.
We are seeking an experienced Information Security Officer to continue monitoring and improving our system’s security levels..
- The Information Security Officer (ISO) is responsible for the strategic planning, development and administration of an effective information security program.
- The ISO will have system and information ownership and will develop, establish and maintain standards, procedures and guidelines to promote the security and uninterrupted operation of systems.
- The ISO will identify and address exposures to accidental or intentional destruction, disclosure, modification, or interruption of information that may cause serious financial and/or information loss.
- Identify and develop areas where information security policies and procedures require creation or update; confer with management, developers, auditors, facilities and other business unit personnel to identify security for data, software applications, hardware, telecommunications, and computer installations.
- Plan, design and audit policies and procedures which safeguard the integrity of and access to systems and electronic information in order to guard information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure.
- Provide risk assessment and security briefings related to security issues; manage IT security awareness programs and activities, and advise resource owners on formation of appropriate security policies.
- Provide education, awareness and training to other team members.
- Provide overall security program strategic direction to improve the information security posture and assurance level of the organization.
- Assist in establishing clearly defined and documented scope, objectives, approach, plans and resource requirements.
- Lead other staff members in the program design and to effect initiatives, programs or projects to meet those management and business objectives.
- Conduct periodic assessments and regular monitoring of campus information security controls and practices to ensure compliance with Client policy and regulatory requirements.
- Make recommendations for improving controls and practices to reduce risks related to information security.
- Participate in review and analysis of security products and services and make recommendations based on the needs of our clients.
- Assist with development and maintenance of Service Level Agreements and Operating Level Agreements.
- Performing network vulnerability assessments
- Assist with the management of the ITS policy portfolio.
- May take the lead project management role on occasion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated experience in, or working knowledge of, several information security and compliance related disciplines to include:
- Information Security
- Business continuity/resumption planning
- Disaster recovery planning and testing
- IT service management
- Risk analysis
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills
- Outstanding organizational, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated project management skills/ experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet scheduled deliverables and commitments while juggling multiple projects and tasks
- Knowledge and experience with networking concepts, protocols, and services
- Knowledge and experience in setup, maintenance, and security of Windows operating systems
- Demonstrates skill in technical problem determination and analyzing system specifications
- Knowledge and experience in setup, maintenance, and security of Unix operating systems
Working proficiency level:
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining firewalls
- Experience leading project teams or workgroups
· 5+ years of progressive experience in information technology and / or business process analysis
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related area
- Master's Degree
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, ITIL Foundation or other security certification/accreditation strongly preferred; certification in multiple disciplines desired
- Experience in a financial service setting desired