Reporting to the Head of Technology and collaborating with Operations and the MLRO, this is an exciting opportunity to join an established and fast-growing Fintech company.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Developing a solid knowledge base of legislation, regulations, and technical documents
- Assisting with ensuring the company is compliant with applicable regulations
- Carrying out a programme of monitoring for compliance risks
- Supervision and management of change controls
- Liaising and maintaining close working relationships with third party companies involved in the operations of the business' licences
- Supporting and training in business-wide compliance policies and procedures, laws and regulations applicable to the business
- Reporting on regulatory requirements and developments
- Preparing compliance documentation with relevant constitutive documents for statutory, legal and regulatory purposes
- Responding to queries and providing support.
- Independently investigating and acting on matters related to compliance
- Researching/Assessing policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties
- Networking and participating in training as appropriate to maintain own professional expertise
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time by the department
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- Must be a CISSP / CISO / CISM certified professional with a proven track record.
- Knowledge of Compliance & Regulatory requirements.
- Analytical and decisive, with the ability to prioritize and communicate key objectives to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle a high-pressure environment.
- Previous experience in financial services is highly desirable, but not required
- A team player, capable of leading in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Excellent communication skills and able to build relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders.