This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and fast-growing Fintech company based in Malta.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Dealing with Acquirers.
- Dealing with Visa and Mastercard disputes and settling matter.
- Keeping up to date with legislations that affect card business.
- Processing of reports on a daily basis to be sent both to MasterCard and Visa.
- Answering and replying to emails from prospective and existing customers in relation to the products and services offered
- Following up customers’ requests that cannot be answered immediately and conducting the necessary internal investigations.
- Handling of the day-to-day operations.
- Assisting in the ongoing monitoring.
- Providing back office support to clients.
- Responding to all internal & external queries relating to incoming or outgoing transactions.
- Adhering to all internal policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidance, industry service standards and code of conduct.
- Demonstrating a positive attitude, adaptability, flexibility and punctuality.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Previous experience in financial services is an asset.
- Able to communicate well in English.