FinXP is an award-winning, European account and payment service provider that is committed to empowering businesses to easily make and receive payments in whatever form best suits them. Established in 2014, the company employs 35 people and is led by an experienced management team that has developed a holistic and integrated product portfolio.
FinXP is licensed by the MFSA and its license has been passported within the EU and EEA. The company is registered with the European Payments Council, SWIFT and it is a principal member of Mastercard.
Reporting to the MLRO, the responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain a close working relationship with key internal teams to always ensure a smooth operational workflow.
- Oversee the correct application of the AML/CFT procedures relating to risk assessment and customer acceptance policy.
- Assist in conducting full AML checks and flagging of high-risk customers to management.
- Coordinate internally to ensure all current policies are up to date, while implementing or suggesting new routines and processes according to the needs of the business at any given time.
- Work with the Team to implement action plans in response to audit/review findings and compliance violations.
- Maintain oversight and assigning of daily operational tasks.
- Assist and deputize the MLRO with general activities as required.
- Other similar ad hoc work as set by the MLRO from time to time.
- Knowledge of all AML/CFT compliance-related laws and regulations.
- Willingness to learn and aptitude for acquiring new competencies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as a key individual and point of reference for aml/cft matters.
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable presenting at all levels internally in the organization on an individual or group basis, to customers and external stakeholders as required.
- Highly organized and able to work effectively under pressure being able to manage priorities.
- Team player.
- Proactive approach to work.