About the Role
Reporting to the MLRO and the Compliance Officer, the Compliance Executive will be part of the Compliance/MLRO team. The team is responsible for managing regulatory compliance within the company. We perform a wide range of tasks, such as ensuring operational compliance with regulations, assisting with regulatory audits and annual statutory audits and conducting AML/snap checks. Our work is essential to the company’s sustainability and ambition.
• Build and maintain a close working relationship with key internal teams to always ensure a smooth operational workflow.
• Oversee the correct application of the AML/CFT procedures relating to risk assessment and customer acceptance policy.
• Assist in conducting full AML checks and flagging of high-risk customers to management.
• Coordinate internally to ensure all current policies are up to date, while implementing or suggesting new routines and processes according to the needs of the business at any given time.
• Work with the team to implement action plans in response to audit/review findings and compliance violations.
• Maintain oversight and assigning of daily operational tasks.
• Assist and deputize the MLRO with compliance activities as required.
• Performs such other duties, compatible with the role and as may be assigned by the MLRO or the Senior Management from time to time.
• Knowledge of all AML/CFT compliance-related laws and regulations.
• Knowledge of regulatory compliance framework for e-money institutions.
• Willingness to learn and aptitude for acquiring new competencies.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as a key individual and point of reference for AML/CFT matters.
• Excellent communication skills, comfortable presenting at all levels internally in the
organization on an individual or group basis, to customers and external stakeholders as required.
• Highly organized and able to work effectively under pressure being able to manage priorities.
• Team player.
• Proactive approach to work.
Contact us to apply
Meet our team and let us hear about your experiences by submitting your application via email on